When you optimize your morning time, you can ensure a life that unfurls the way you want it to. Many self-help books target this principle of optimizing your mornings. Here are some takeaways from The Miracle Morning that may help kickstart your day! I would recommend this book for anyone seeking to begin their day in the best manner!
Takeaways from The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod
- You must design the life you want if you wish to live an extraordinary life.
- Approximately 95% of our society settles for far less than what they want in life, wishing they had more, living with regret and never understanding that they could be and do have all that they want. Our goal should be to join the top 5%.
- Make sure you spend less time with people who don’t encourage and challenge you to be the best you can be. Instead, actively seek out people to improve your circle of influence.
- There have been various theories on the amount of sleep that one needs. The book recommends that any amount of sleep is okay, as long as you wake up rested.
- Waking up early, especially when done with purpose, always starts you off feeling empowered for your day.
- Use the SAVERS approach every morning.
Silence- A time for purposeful reflection and meditation
Affirmations- They allow you to design your mindset
Visualization-How you can see yourself in total alignment of what you want to be
Exercise-Make time for this in the morning
Reading-Read and reread good material and internalize it
Scribing- By getting thoughts out of your head and putting them in writing, you gain valuable insights you’d otherwise never see.
There are many elements of a miracle morning. If this article entices you to read further, do read the book and wake up each day to a miracle morning!